Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You've Just Been Tagged!


The Rules Go As Follows:


1. Link to the person who tagged you :

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. Link to the person who tagged you : The ever so eloquent and tre chic' J'Adore Fashionista

2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
-I am allergic to cockaroaches! (which i dont mind...they are absolutely horrid)

- I am an August baby and a full bred Nigerian (though i was born here) but i hate hot weather.

- I am obsessed with Chocolate (one of my personal indulgences would be the Symphony Bar)

-My uncle is the chief-in-editor of this high posh magazine called aRUDE....

- I AM A BIG FAN OF CW MONDAY NIGHTS...GOSSIP GIRL AND ONE TREE HILL <3

- I am a fan of spoken word (def poetry) and i totally love graffiti


3. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
The Circle
L. Alexandra
Chronicles of Gorgeous Lynette
Crazy Asian Gal
Lover's Popcorn- Food for the Mind
Stephanie

Thanks for tagging me J'Adore, xoxo Ciao Bella

1 comment:

Jadore-Fashion said...

lol@ allergic to cockaroaches--i hate any kind of insects!
LOVE LOVE gossip girls, never paid much attension to One Tree and am with you on the full bred Nigerian :)

xoxo