Monday, September 8, 2008

My Circle of Friends...Is Just A Dot

Just got back from school. super hectic day but yea
anywho, realized something to day. Friends are a funny kind to have. You have associates, close friends, best friends, friends, wateva u wanna call em, u got em. and i have always been a social person. so i kno i had lots of friends....or so i thought. first of all, school i have always said is a mini replica of the outside world. you will encounter haters and fakes that will always at any time try and put you down. Its sad but its the truth. And i have had my own share of that put down. Girls always hated me because i was apparently "teacher's favorite" or because i hung out with the guys that they liked. I mean all this nonsense. And when all this happened, thats when these so called friends, these girls took off their masks. Once people start to show the you their real selves thats when you have to make a decision in life. I have decided that this year i am going to cut off people in my life who truly arent there for me, who could care less what affects me. I care for people to much and i try to love and help everyone, but im repeatedly betrayed and let down. It sucks lol but it happens. But this time im going to help myself for once and cut out these "friends" and create my inner circle, my life, my family. Take for example today in school where its survival of the fittest. This one girl who i personally feel feeds on attention, brought herself into a conversation that she was clearly not invited to. And began to make rude comments in which i felt was inappropiate and down right disgusting to say bout the people who have done nothing to her. This girl who is clearly vain hangs out with sidekicks. The three of them make the nastiest group i can ever see girls create. They talk about everyone around and they truly feel they are beyond beautiful. Mind you! its one thing to be confident and beautiful, its another to be vain, conceited and with an ugly personality. Dont get me wrong they are pretty. There is some truth to that. HOwever with their attitude, its easy to say that you can find the ugly in a person. Anyway, this girl along with her friends has spoken ill of me towards many people and even brainwashed some to think i was at fault on certain things. they made it impossible to be in school and not suffer drama. They found drama fun. I dont find drama fun. I find it a waste of time and a immature excuse to be social.

You would think that i'd skip school by now and work at Mickey D's but i have survived this awful journey of high school so far by sticking to this certain "circle" i have formed with the most amazing people in my life. One person in this circle has truly kept me alive through all these hard times. and that is why she is my best friend. We met each other in the beginning of High School 9th grade orientation. But since then, she's seen me at my worst and my happiest. She has been there through thick and thin. We have countless of inside jokes that no matter how old we may get will always be funny. We even had certain eye signals to each other to tell each other how cute the guy sitting across from us was! This girl i would I.M. everyday and we'd talk for hours on end. Sometimes bout our future and the random crap we wanted to do and the crazy husbands we would marry. She was the person you could always count on to tell a secret and you knew she would never tell a soul.

Within the same school
there are two types of people
the bitch
and the good friend

sometimes its hard and tempting
but in the end that good friend
becomes a best friend and
thats all you need to survive
in fact i dont think its even a circle
its really just her....my dot
lol and im fine with that

1 comment:

SDL said...

Agreed...II've been through all you speak and then some. I've always tried to see if I was at fault- if I had said or done anything to offend or cause someone to do dirt. I have truly tried to have friends. In my feeble attempts at friendship, I'm usually rebuffed in some sort of way. I'm way past being a teenager. It was the same then and doesn't seem to have changed and, after all these years, I have a dot...ME.