Thursday, September 25, 2008

WANTED: Friend?

Currently doing English homework at this hour...someone kill me please lol. Multitasking though (talking on AIM) and i cant help but question people. My circle as i once said i had and then sadly reduced to a dot, is no more. Or at least i think so. I am always a true friend in my perspective, a kind one at heart and a sensitive one by nature. But to say the same about others is rather rare for me, because in my own experience, I'm at a certain point in life where it is said to choose your friends wisely. And for some reason i keep making the same mistakes. I'm not sure what i am doing wrong and it hurts because i get hurt repeatedly by the same people. But i cant help but be lured to the same promises of friendship. In high school....friendship, true genuine friendship is rare.

WANTED: good friend possibly a stranger or past associate...i do not know...i do not care. Someone to laugh with and create insiders with. Someone that no matter what we be there for me, like i am there for them <3

1 comment:

Palidor said...

Opening your heart to people always involves risk. Any relationship will involve hurt. And each time will hurt more than the last. But without that risk, it wouldn't be a true friendship.

You can wall your heart off to people, but if you do so, you will miss out on many great experiences. Keep at it, and you will find people who will be true to you.