Saturday, September 6, 2008

Newbie

Ok so i just finished creating this blog. Im very proud of myself...i am not very tech savvy. Everyone, left and right has been creating their own blogs and i've always wanted to make one. However, i never get to it, whether its something holding me back or time in general. But i have finally done one. I always like to vent out what im currently thinking of listening to or even watching and its nice to know i can do that here. and if people appreciate than kudos to me. In fact i think what made me create it just now was the fact that i stumbled upon a well known artist teyana taylor's blog. the girl is talented! i mean alreadii at such a young age, she has succeeded where most can only dream. At to my surprise she had a blogger. And as i read her post i truly loved her own thoughts on things and her personal views and how random things made her life. And i thought maybe i shud start to do that. God knows, no one has the time to really stand in front of me and listen to me ramble (my friends have tried....its ok i completely understand). So here's the gist. I will type exactly whats on my mind. and hopefully you shall enjoy. =] And on the side i shall post links to certain things that catch my eyes or even things i love to read and maybe you might like to read (e.g. fanfiction...certain book reviews)

No comments: