Thursday, October 9, 2008

Merry Yom Kippur !

I'm currently thanking all those wonderful Jews for defintely giving me a day off.
So I saw some of the Presidential Debate the other night and i was once again baffled at the fact that McCain just wouldnt stop with the attacks on Obama. I mean honestly your Vice President Sarah Palin isnt good at answering questions at all...so i would think you might want to redeem yourself by for once answering the questions directly but it just wouldnt be possible without somehow attacking Obama on certain things. I know McCain is veteran and apparently this shows experience. But honestly i dont think having experience is the strongest base for a winning election. Especially if you dont have ideas and great solutions to help you. Obama is new to the game but he defintely doesnt act like it. The whole point is to appeal to the audience. We are in the worst that we can possibly be due to the Bush Adminstration, if your policies are similar to Bush's, then your not exactly helping yourself. We cant keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. We used to be on top, if nothing gets done we will be brought down to 'third-world COuntry" status. Something needs to be done and right now McCain your not providing answers..... you need to step ya game up!

Obama 08'


But not that that is done with yes merry yom kippur to you all. Jus here doing a to do list and blogging. planning on organizing my life and my room for that matter. I was really happy yesterday and once again i didnt kno why. I tend to be happy and content for no apparent reason at all. went to bible study and the church's wednesday food drive. I love seeing those in the neighborhood help themselves to some help during this cold time of the year. Its nice to know that there are ppl who still tend to help others. thats what i love about my church. We were trying to figure out how to get some funding for your youth group for trips and what not. really hectic day.

No comments: